Payroll Benefits Coordinator
Harlo Corporation is looking for a Payroll/Benefits Coordinator to join our team. An energetic, self-motivated, creative problem-solver with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities would be the perfect candidate.
This position coordinates and administers various employee benefits plans such as 401K plan, life, dental, disabilities, vision, and health insurance. They will also process our in-house payroll and accurately prepare monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting. This position reports to the Controller.
Example of Benefit Duties:
· Enroll eligible employees in benefits plans and provide benefits orientation.
· Processes status changes and open enrollment.
· Maintain vendor contacts to investigate discrepancies and provide information in non-routine situations.
· Distributes benefit compliance notifications.
Examples of Payroll Duties:
· Prepare and maintain weekly payroll records and reports.
· Remit weekly payroll taxes and Friend of Court Payments.
· Process garnishments/levies and employment verifications.
· Remit monthly sales, use and withholding taxes and city withholding taxes
· Assist with filing 940 and 941 forms.
· Support annual Worker’s Compensation and Commercial Insurance audits.
· Process accurate and timely year-end reporting to include W-2’s.
· Manage the taxation of employer-paid benefits.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Associates degree or higher, in a related field a plus
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Proficiency in attention to detail and accuracy
· Exceptional problem-solving skills and prosses a strong work ethic
· 5 years+ of experience in payroll processing and benefits administration
· Experience with Optimum or M2M a plus