Part-time Payroll / Benefits Administrator
Harlo Corporation is looking for a Part-time Payroll/Benefits Administrator to join our team. An energetic, self-motivated, creative problem-solver with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities would be the perfect candidate.
Administration of various employee benefits plans such as 401K plan, life, dental, disabilities, and health insurance. Processes in-house payroll, and accurately prepares monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting. This position reports to the Controller.
Example of Benefit Duties:
· Enroll eligible employees in benefits plans and provide benefits orientation.
· Processes status changes.
· Processes open enrollment
· Maintains vendor contacts to investigate discrepancies and provide information in non-routine situations.
· Distributes benefit compliance notifications.
Examples of Payroll Duties:
· Prepare and maintain and weekly payroll records and reports.
· Remit weekly payroll taxes and Friend of Court Payments.
· Process garnishments/levies and employment verifications.
· Remit monthly sales, use and withholding taxes and city withholding taxes
· Assist with filing 940 and 941 forms.
· Support annual Worker’s Compensation and Commercial Insurance audits.
· Process accurate and timely year-end reporting to include W-2’s.
· Manage the taxation of employer-paid benefits.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Associates degree or higher, in a related field, a plus
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Excellent Organizational Skills
· Proficiency in attention to detail and accuracy
· 5 years+ of experience in payroll processing and benefits administration
Job Type: Part-time